2015 Conference Highlights
Gaining Access to the C-Suite:
- Transform sales, marketing, and training strategies to meet the needs of ACOs.
- Enhance sales and training efforts to support successful ACO interactions.
- Reorganize your team’s priorities and business plans to help realize your ACO customers’ goals.
- Successfully align your products and marketing efforts within the value-based care model.
Getting Inside the Head of an ACO Decision Maker:
- Discover the value generating strategies important to ACO and managed care executives.
- Learn about outcomes-based contracting strategies and opportunities for partnership.
- Explore the role of pharmaceuticals and devices in population health management.
- Understand the disease-specific tools, programs, and services ACOs desire as a value-added service.
- Learn how ACOs are using HEOR to make decisions on pharmaceutical products and devices.
- Identify ways to support your ACO customer’s care coordination efforts.
Who Should Attend?
• ACO Executive Directors
• Chief Medical Officers
• Pharmacy Contracting
• Analytics, IT, Business Solutions
• Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM) Team Leaders
• Government Affairs
• Managed Markets
• Market Research
• Medical Affairs
• Health Economics and Reimbursement
• Health Economics and Outcomes Researchers/Liaisons
• National and Regional Account Management
• Sales and Marketing (Directors and Vice Presidents)
• Learning and Development, Professional Education
• Training (Commercial, Global, Sales, and Field)
2015 Conference Speakers
We are working with preeminent ACO thought leaders in the healthcare industry for the ACOs and Industry: A Collaboration for Value Conference in March 2015. As speakers are confirmed, the website will be updated immediately.
Sign-up HERE for the latest updates on the conference agenda and speakers.
President and CEO, Renown Health
CEO, Mount Sinai Care (ACO)
Jessica Bartell, MD, MS, CPE
Clinical Lead, Population Health and Accountable Care
Director, Thought Leadership & Strategic
Brendon Cullinan, MD
VP-Medical Director Population Health and Ambulatory Services
Director, Marketing, Corporate Accounts and Global Healthcare Solutions Boston Scientific
Charles Fazio, MD
Health Plan Medical Director, HealthPartners
Vice President, WestHealth & Regional Specialty Services Allina Health
Vice President, Accountable Care, Renown Health
L. David Harlow, III, PharmD
Assistant VP for Professional Services, Martin Health System
Program Director, Research Services, Premier Healthcare Solutions
Zone Vice President, Sales,
Director of Healthcare Economics, St. Jude Medical
Denise Prince, MPH, MBA
System Vice President, Value-Based Care, Geisinger Health System; Chief Administrative Officer, Keystone ACO
Bruce S. Pyenson, FSA, MAAA
Principal, Consulting Actuary, Milliman
Joel Sangerman, FABC
Area Vice President, Infusion Sales & Market Development
Clara Anne Spencer, RPh
Director of Pharmacy Contracting,
Vice President, Strategic Markets, Fairview Pharmacy Services
Randy Williams, MD
CEO, Pharos Innovations